Supervise and carry out the electrical maintenance, scheduled preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and breakdown maintenance to ensure effective operation of equipment.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 1)
- Issue and control isolation certificates/electrical work permits in accordance with Company’s safety regulations and the general rules to ensure safe operation and maintenance of electrical apparatus on power network.
• Supervise and carry out repairs on various types of electrical equipment, which includes repairing or replacing defective parts, obtaining necessary suppliers, parts and tools as necessary and testing to ensure equipment functionality.
• Supervise planned and breakdown electrical maintenance work by electrical technicians and contractor personnel installations ensuring that work is done according to Company's specifications and standards/regulations.
• Diagnose faults and guide electricians in the repair of switchboards faulty breakers, earth Linkages, alarm systems to ensure proper functioning of equipment at all times.
• Identify and initiate necessary materials requisitions for replenishment of the stock to ensure adequate supplies of stores and spare parts required for maintenance and repair work.
• Interpret C and D/C circuit diagrams, preparing preliminary drawings of circuits ensuring that emergency batteries are changed at all times.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 2)
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 3)
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement and comply with all relevant functional policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures, to accomplish operational objectives.
• Provide on-the-job Training to meet Competency Based Training programs for UAE Nationalization.
• Maintain all tools, safety gear and equipment provided by company safely and in working condition.
• Arrange for repair or replacement of any tools and safety gear that may not be in good working condition.
• Carry out all maintenance jobs in line with assigned time standards.
• Inform the Maintenance Supervisor in case additional resources are required to carry out the job within the assigned time frame.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Contribute to the identification of areas and opportunities for continuous improvement in the operating procedures, modification of functional processes, machinery or equipment.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
• Participate in Emergency Response duties as a team member.
• Maintain the work environment clean and tidy before, during and after executing the job, in line with established standards of Hygiene and Housekeeping.
• Collect technical data from the field as required and provide inputs to prepare Section progress reports for Company Management.
• Provide input for the preparation of Method statements and initiate Near Miss reports.