Job Description for HSE and Loss Prevention Engineer:
- Prepare a PROJECT HSE plan at the beginning of the PROJECT, in which relevant PROJECT HSE activities, including the scope related to loss prevention engineering, are identified in logical sequence, providing a schedule and brief methodology for implementation.
- Prepare the HSE Philosophy for each job involved in the project scope.
- Prepare the scope of work for a third-party specialist approved by COMPANY to perform HSE studies viz. Construction Phase HAZOP, HAZID, TRA, JSA, SIMOPS review, etc. in accordance with ADNOC Code of Practices and COMPANY procedures.
- Provide all the assistance required by third party specialist for HSE studies.
- Prepare HAZID/ENVID/OHID close out report.
- Prepare HAZOP close out report.
- Hazardous Area Classification