Take lead role in deputizing GSAM Head and handling sophisticated restructuring activities related.
- Provide overall leadership of the restructuring proces
- Lead restructuring arrangements with senior lenders of the assigned portfolio.
- Coordinate any key issues in relation to any restructuring activities with minimum supervision of Head of GSAM.
- Control all CPs, CSs, any financial conditions imposed by
finance documents or key stakeholders, and coordinate the implementation of the on-going provision of financial information.
- Be Involved in cash flow monitoring, forecasting and reporting
within GSAM and work with other designated resources to provide quarterly cash flow forecasts which include a review of historical collections;
- Establish proper liaison and attend all meetings with internal
and external stakeholders regarding the assigned portfolio.
- Subject to approval matrix, engage on behalf of the bank in appointing External Restructuring Advisors, with responsibilities for specific operational and financial aspects of the restructuring.
- Coach and groom the team of restructuring officer reporting to
Prepare Budget, Credit Reviews, Present to AC for necessary approval and maintain proper records for all cases assigned under his/her name.